In This Issue:
- Implementation of the Affordable Care Act
- Other Federal Regulatory Initiatives
- Other Congressional and State Initiatives
- Other Health Care News
- Upcoming Hearings and Markups
- Excerpt from Implementation of the Affordable Care Act:
GAO Reports Sebelius Solicited Help: The Government Accountability Office (GAO) released a report which found that outgoing Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) Secretary Kathleen Sebelius solicited the CEOs of five organizations to provide technical assistance and financial support for Enroll America.
Please see full issue below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.