In This Issue:
- Implementation of the Affordable Care Act
- Other Federal Regulatory Initiatives
- Other Congressional and State Initiatives
- Other Health Care News
- Upcoming Hearings and Markups
- Excerpt from Implementation of the Affordable Care Act:
ACA Could Cost Big Businesses: The American Health Policy Institute released a study which found that direct costs to large US employers due to the ACA, above projected health care cost trends, will be between $163 million and $200 million per employer. The report looked only at costs, not potential savings.
Please see full issue below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.