We are often asked about overall costs of the basic infrastructure for starting and running an MLM/network marketing company. Very good explanations of these components are in articles and videos at www.mlmlegal.com.
However, below we have provided further explanation:
MLM/Network Marketing Direct Selling Infrastructure Components
Four key infrastructure components are involved in moving forward with an MLM/network marketing company:
1. Legal and industry advisor and coordinator of resources (such as our firm).
2. Technology… management of genealogies, back office access, replicated websites, communication tools, etc.
3. Compensation plan development… which also may have other project management functions.
4. Creative… the group that will be involved in graphics, flash, video, etc. for website and marketing materials.
5. Lastly, the additional resource needed - but not at cost - is merchant account processing and we are pleased to provide appropriate introductions for our clients.
During the first year (not the first month) it is not unreasonable to expect the above four components to be in the range of $100-$200k
This article can also be viewed on our blog at http://mlmattorney.com/blog/2013/02/21/how-much-does-it-cost-to-start-a-mlm-company/.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.