A number of current immigration matters deserve your attention and consideration:
1. USCBP Announces the Advent of the Paperless Form I-94 for Air and Sea Arrivals, Effective April 26, 2013.
2. Immigration Reform – Proposed.
3. USCIS Revises Form I-9 – Use New Form by May 7, 2013.
4. USCIS Announces H-1B Caps Reached – Lottery Completed.
5. Sequestration – the Elephant in the Corner No One is Talking About.
- Excerpt from USCBP Announces the Advent of the Paperless Form I-94 Effective April 26, 2013:
The U.S. Customs and Border Protection (“USCBP”) has announced in an interim final rule published in the Federal Register that effective April 26, 2013, it will initiate the automation of the Form I-94, Arrival/Departure Record, for nonimmigrant foreign nationals, arriving in the U.S. by air or sea. In place of the paper Form I-94, the foreign traveler’s passport will be stamped by the USCBP Officer, showing the date of admission, visa classification and the date on which the foreign traveler’s authorized stay will expire...
Please see full alert below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.