In This Issue:
- p1 Jobs Act Implications for Private Equity
- p4 Recent Developments in Acquisition Finance
- p7 What’s the Deal With Fracking? Regulation, Litigation and Due Diligence
- p11 New German Tax Legislation Affects Private Equity Funds and Their German Investors
- p14 SEC and CFTC Adopt Private Fund Systemic Risk Reporting on Form PF
- p23 News from the Group
Excerpt from Jobs Act Implications for Private Equity -
The recently enacted Jumpstart Our Business Startups Act, or the “JOBS Act,” will change the way private funds solicit and secure subscription commitments from investors and raise capital for portfolio companies by permitting general solicitation and general advertising in Regulation D private placements (offerings to accredited investors) and in Rule 144A offerings (offerings to qualified institutional buyers)...
Please see full newsletter below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.