In this Report:
I. July 2013 – Mississippi Certificate of Need Meeting
II. Certificate of Need Program Report – Filings/Reports Since June 2013 CON Meeting
- A. Letters of Intent to Change Ownership
- B. Determinations of Reviewability
- C. Letters of Intent to Apply for CON
- D. Applications Received/Withdrawn
- E. Applications Received for Extension/Renewal of an Expired CON
- F. Additional Material Received in Response to Negative Staff Analysis
- G. CON Applications Deemed Complete
- H. Six-Month Extension Requests Granted
- Excerpt from CON Applications Deemed Complete:
1. CON Review # HG-NIS-0613-007 – River Oaks Hospital, LLC d/b/a River Oaks Hospital – Establishment of Diagnostic Catheterization and PCI Services and Acquisition of Related Equipment – Capital Expenditure: $448,000 – Location: Flowood, Rankin County, Mississippi – Completed July 1, 2013
Please see full report below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.