In this report:
- I. August 2013 – Mississippi Certificate of Need Meeting
- II. Certificate of Need Program Report – Filings/Reports Since July 2013 CON Meeting
- A. Letters of Intent to Change Ownership
- B. Determinations of Reviewability
- C. Letters of Intent to Apply for CON
- D. Applications Received/Withdrawn
- E. Applications Received for Extension/Renewal of an Expired CON
- F. Additional Material Received in Response to Negative Staff Analysis
- G. CON Applications Deemed Complete
- H. Six-Month Extension Requests Granted
- I. Hearings Requested/Scheduled During the Course of Review
- J. Request for Hearing on Denial of Six-Month Extension
- Excerpt from August 2013 – Mississippi Certificate of Need Meeting:
During the August 29, 2013, Certificate of Need meeting, Dr. Mary Currier, State Health Officer, concurred with the Health and Planning staff analyses and approved the following applications for Certificate of Need.
Please see full report below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.