In this Report:
- I. December 2013 – Mississippi Certificate of Need Meeting
- II. Certificate of Need Program Report – Filings/Reports Since November 2013
- A. Letters of Intent to Change Ownership
- B. Determinations of Reviewability
- C. Letters of Intent to Apply for CON
- D. Applications Received/Withdrawn
- E. Applications Received for Extension/Renewal of an Expired CON
- F. Additional Material Received in Response to Negative Staff Analysis
- G. CON Applications Deemed Complete
- H. Six-Month Extension Requests Granted
- I. Hearings Requested/Scheduled During the Course of Review
- J. Request for Hearing on Denial of Six-Month Extension
- Excerpt from December 2013 – Mississippi Certificate of Need Meeting:
During the December 19, 2013, Certificate of Need meeting, Dr. Mary Currier, State Health Officer, concurred with the health and planning staff analyses and approved the following application for Certificate of Need.
CON Review: # HG-MOB-0913-012 – Vicksburg Health Care, LLC d/b/a River Region Health Systems – Construction of River Region Medical Office Building – Capital expenditure: $13,245,099 – Location: Vicksburg, Warren County, Mississippi – Staff Recommendation: Approval
The next Certificate of Need meeting will be held on January 30, 2014, at 11:00 a.m.
Please see full report below for more information.