In this Report:
- I. January 2014 – Mississippi Certificate of Need Meeting
- II. Certificate of Need Program Report – Filings/Reports Since December 2013
- A. Letters of Intent to Change Ownership
- B. Determinations of Reviewability
- C. Letters of Intent to Apply for CON
- D. Applications Received/Withdrawn
- E. Applications Received for Extension/Renewal of an Expired CON
- F. Additional Material Received in Response to Negative Staff Analysis
- G. CON Applications Deemed Complete
- H. Six-Month Extension Requests Granted
- I. Hearings Requested/Scheduled During the Course of Review
- J. Request for Hearing on Denial of Six-Month Extension
- Excerpt from Letters of Intent to Change Ownership:
Desoto Diagnostic Imaging, LLC – Transfer of 100% membership interest – Seller/lessor: Methodist Healthcare Community Care Associates – Purchaser/lessee: Methodist Healthcare Olive Branch Hospital – Received January 2, 2014
Please see full Report below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.