In this Issue:
- I. May 2014 – Mississippi Certificate of Need Meeting
- II. Certificate of Need Program Report – Filings/Reports Since April 2014
- A. Letters of Intent to Change Ownership
- B. Determinations of Reviewability
- C. Letters of Intent to Apply for CON
- D. Applications Received/Withdrawn
- E. Applications Received for Extension/Renewal of an Expired CON
- F. Additional Material Received in Response to Negative Staff Analysis
- G. CON Applications Deemed Complete
- H. Six-Month Extension Requests Granted
- I. Hearings Requested/Scheduled During the Course of Review
- J. Request for Hearing on Denial of Six-Month Extension
- Excerpt from Determinations of Reviewability:
1. Merger of Emeritus Corporation with Brookdale Senior Living Inc. regarding: Emeritus at Oxford; Emeritus at Biloxi; Emeritus at Silverleaf Manor; Emeritus at Pine Meadow; Emeritus at Heritage House; Emeritus at Forrest Park; Emeritus at Trace Pointe; Emeritus at Ridgeland Pointe – Received April 30, 2014
Please see full Report below for more Information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.