In This Presentation:
1. Employment law in Germany – General facts
2. The Employee
3. Overview on German social security system
4. Dismissal of employees
5. Managerial authority
6. Modification of working conditions
7. German anti-discrimination law
8. Trade secrets
9. Non-competition obligations
10. Works councils – Basic facts
- Excerpt from Employment law in Germany – General facts:
• Complex area of law, expert knowledge required
• Constant modifications through Labor Court rulings
• Employer may have to deal with unions and works councils
• Labor law disputes are numerous and common
• 500,000 claims per year filed before German Labor Courts
• Employer’s mistakes can be costly
• German law has influenced Japanese employment law
Please see full presentation below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.