NJ LAWS Email Newsletter E390
In This Issue:
1. Non-Profit Facility not Liable for Criminal Acts of Employee.
2. No Vacating of 2005 Guilty Plea where Defendant did not prove he was misadvised by Trial Attorney.
3. . No 2nd Interrogation on New Charges.
4. Join the NJ State Bar Association NJSBA and Receive for Free the Daily Briefing as a Member Benefit.
5. Will Contester
did not Prove Confidential Relationship
6. Judge is
Under the Influence.
10. New statewide ban on the manufacture, distribution, sale, and possession of any of the hundreds of dangerous, manmade chemicals designed to mimic the effects of marijuana.
11. Reminder: VIP Invitation
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.