In This Issue:
- NIST Announces October Workshop and Releases Framewok Update
- Insurance Company Succeeds in Cybersecurity Litigation
- Safe Harbor Under Attack — This Time From a US Group
- Challenge to the Sale of the Crumbs’ Customer List
- Excerpt from Insurance Company Succeeds in Cybersecurity Litigation:
A growing and critical area of privacy and cybersecurity litigation involves the obligation of insurance companies to cover a company’s losses under traditional commercial general liability policies. A recent decision by a federal district court in the state of Washington held that, on the facts before it, the insurance company had no such obligation....
Please see full memorandum below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.