In This Presentation:
Public Private Partnership Opportunities:
- Public Assistance into Private Projects
• Economic Development/Redevelopment
• Land Use/Zoning
• Real Estate Assets/Long Range Property Mgt. Plan (DOF)
- Private Assistance into Public Projects
• Local Serving Infrastructure Opportunity
• Keys to a Successful Public-Private Partnership
• Q & A
- Excerpt from Economic Development Realities:
• Fewer Tools
• RDA’s and Enterprise Zones are (almost) Gone.
• Legislation (or Statewide Initiative) Needed for any Useful Tax Increment Financing.
Please see full presentation below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.
Topics: CEQA, Economic Development, Infrastructure, Municipalities, P3s, Public Financing, Public Procurement Policies, Public-Private Partnerships, Redevelopment, State and Local Government
Published In: General Business Updates, Finance & Banking Updates, Government Contracting Updates, Zoning, Planning & Land Use Updates
DISCLAIMER: Because of the generality of this update, the information provided herein may not be applicable in all situations and should not be acted upon without specific legal advice based on particular situations.
© Best Best & Krieger LLP | Attorney Advertising