In this issue:
- A Look Behind the OIG’s Work Plan
- Do You Need an Estate Plan?
- Same-Gender Marriage Implications for Employee Benefit Plans
- New Child Abuse Reporting Law Gets Tough
- Excerpt from New Child Abuse Reporting Law Gets Tough:
“Any person who has cause to suspect that any juvenile is abused, neglected, or dependent, . . . , or has died as the result of maltreatment, shall report the case of the juvenile to the director of the department of social services.”
Please see full newsletter below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.