In This Issue:
- Federal Contractors Should be Planning Ahead for the New Section 503 and VEVRAA Rules
- Putting the Pieces Together: How the ACA Impacts Health Reimbursement and Flexible Spending Arrangements
- 8 Important Things You Should Know About the Employment Non- Discrimination Act
- Mortgage Loan Officers: Likely Exempt Under the Fair Labor Standards Act... For Now
- Excerpt from Notes from the Chair & Executive Editor:
It's difficult to believe the year 2013 is coming to an end, but it is. Plans are already afoot for our 2014 SuperVision symposium schedule, as well as for a few Affordable Care Act (ACA) seminars throughout the region; please watch for e-mail updates with the specifics, once dates and locations are confirmed. Along those lines, bear in mind that with the ACA pay-or-play mandate for employers (but not individuals) being postponed to 2015, this upcoming year is the critical one for measuring the hours of your workforce to determine whether you have an obligation to offer health insurance coverage.
We did want to pass along updated information regarding how the National Labor Relations Board is treating class action waivers. Last quarter Alyesha Dotson prepared an article looking at the recent Supreme Court case law on this issue....
Please see full newsletter below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.