In this Report:
- I. March 2014—Tennessee Certificate of Need Meeting
- A. Consent Agenda
- B. Certificate of Need Review
- C. General Counsel’s Report
- II. Certificate of Need Program Report — Filings Since February 2014 Meeting
- A. Letters of Intent
- B. Applications for CON
- III. Projects Deemed Complete for Review at April 2014 Meeting
- A. Certificate of Need Review
- Excerpt from March 2014 — Tennessee Certificate of Need Meeting
At the March meeting of the Tennessee Health Services Development Agency, Jeff Ockerman announced that the draft home health standards are out for comment and he expects to receive comments back in early April. As noted in our publication of the February Tennessee CON Report, after the comment period, the draft home health standards will be sent for a public hearing and then finalized. The draft nursing home standards are still being reviewed and revised by the Agency before being released for public comment.
The agency approved the following applications during the March meeting.
Please see Full Report below for more Information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.