In This Issue:
- Employers Must Comply With New DOL Notice Requirement Regarding Health Care Exchanges Under Affordable Care Act
- DOL Issues Recommended Changes To COBRA Election Notices To Provide Information About Health Care Exchanges
- Federal Court Strikes Down NLRB Posting Requirement But U.S. Supreme Court Likely To Have The Last Word
- NLRB Rules That Target's Policy Banning Employees From Selling Goods Or Services For Commercial Purposes On Company Premises May Interfere With Employees' Exercise Of Protected Union Actity
- Senate Panel Considers 300 Amendments to Immigration Reform Bill, Bill Likely To Proceed To Full Vote In Senate This Summer
- Excerpt from Employers Must Comply With New DOL Notice Requirement Regarding Health Care Exchanges Under Affordable Care Act:
On May 8, 2013, the Department of Labor (DOL) released new guidance imposing notice requirements on employers regarding the health care exchanges that are a key element of the Affordable Care Act. Employers must provide this notice to each employee, regardless of the employee's plan enrollment status or whether the employee is on part-time or full-time status...
Please see full newsletter below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.