This theme's issue... "tis the Season":
• I share with you 3 simple things you can do which will make a huge difference in reducing the stress you derive from "work".
• Ernie the Attorney is back with his review of Scrivener, a technology aimed at helping people (not just lawyers) write better.
• Barbara Nelson shares with us a favorite recipe for Bar Nuts (not the same as nut bars) and 5 ways to think differently about what you might do in 2011.
• Only From The Mind of Jessica A. Foley - Jessica shares with us her thoughts on the fashion style of pants, boots and tucking - as seen from the trenches.
• This month we welcome LA's own Craig Bayer and thank him for sharing: Creating a Multi-Location Firm On A Shoestring Budget.
• Another new contributor, Greg George, helps everyone understand how you really can't get a national background check for $29.95.
• As usual, Steve O'Donnell twists the theme to suit… fa la la la la…
• Last, check out page 7. It's the debut of my concept: 50tweets - reporting only the best in 7,000 characters or less!
As always, feedback and comments graciously accepted and greatly appreciated.
Andrea Cannavina (aka LegalTypist)
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.