With 2013 coming to an end, we've gone the extra mile to compile the 10 most valuable resources from the past year. There's something here for all types of ethics and compliance professionals - we hope you enjoy the issue!
1. 2013 Hotline Benchmarking Toolkit
Thirteen tools to help you draw connections between your company data and the essential elements of your ethics & compliance program. Do you know where your organization stands?
2. Toolkit: 4 Key Components to Managing Social Media Risk
Recent legal decisions furthering the rights and protections of employees around social media leaves employers wondering how to protect their organization and its reputation. Get advice on the social media legal landscape; we provide six steps to create a social media policy and establish social media guidelines.
3. 2013 Ethics & Compliance Virtual Conference
Eighteen classes from recognized ethics & compliance industry experts on all aspects of a well-rounded compliance program.
4. The Case for Quality in Compliance Training
A 2013 market study dispels the hype around big training libraries, making a clear case that the quality of online training, not quantity of course titles, is what really counts.
5. With so Many Risks, How do you Focus Compliance Training?
One category of risk is reported more frequently than all others combined. Find out what it is and what you can do about it!
6. A Prescriptive Guide to Third Party Risk Management
Practical guidance for those struggling to design a centralized due diligence process to screen and continuously monitor all third-party business partners.
7. What to Ask When Evaluating Third Party Risk Management Solutions
Questions to help you know if you’ve found the right software solution to address your biggest vendor and supplier due diligence challenges.
8. The Art of Policy Management: Getting it in Writing
This Compliance Week eBook walks you through managing the policy lifecycle, from drafting and validating to approving and implementing, as well as increasing security and protecting against data breaches.
9. 6 Lessons that Redefine Focused Compliance Training
Learn about social media risk, training best practices (curriculum mapping, building legal defenses, middle manager training, ethical leadership) and how to monitor and create an ethical corporate culture.
10. What Ethics & Compliance Responsibilities Does Your Board Have?
CEOs and Board members are increasingly under the microscope - and under pressure – to uphold both compliance and ethics oversight as well as company leadership. Recent regulatory guidelines clearly outline four key Board responsibilities.