In This Report:
- Explanation And Scope Of This Preliminary Littler Report
- Workplace LAW Challenges And Solutions
- A. Human Displacement
- B. Union And Non-Union Labor Relations
- C. Anti-Discrimination
- D. Wage & Hour
- E. Health & Safety
- F. Workers’ Compensation
- G. Tort Liability Issues
- H. Privacy
- I. Trade Secrets
- J. eDiscovery
- K. Healthcare
- L. Legislative & Regulatory Considerations
- III. Conclusion And Practical Recommendations
- Appendix: The Employment TAX Implications Of The Robotics Revolution
- Excerpt from Explanation And Scope Of This Preliminary Littler Report:
This Preliminary Report is being released as part of Littler’s Workplace Policy Institute™ (WPI) February 12, 2014 Roundtable on The Future of the Workforce, How the Robotics Revolution Will Shape the employment and Labor Law Landscape. The Report has been titled “The Transformation of the Workplace Though Robotics, Artificial Intelligence (AI), and Automation” to reflect the convergence of multiple technologies as they jointly impact the workforce and redefine the workplace. The purpose of this Preliminary Report is to begin identifying the resulting “employment & Labor Law Issues,” crafting practical “Solutions,” and anticipating and helping to direct “the Regulatory & Legislative Response.”
Please see full Report below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.