In This Issue:
- New Trade Agreements Spark Old Divides Over Trade Promotion Authority Renewal
- China Continues To Violate WTO Obligations For Injury Determinations
- President Obama Expands Select USA
- China Issues Guidelines To Cut Overcapacity
- News Of Note
..Selig Nominated As Undersecretary Of ITA
..Public Hearing Held On China's Compliance With Its WTO Commitments
..Chinese Communist Party Issues Directives To Deepen Reforms
- Excerpt from Public Hearing Held On China's Compliance With Its WTO Commitments:
The interagency Trade Policy Coordination Committee ("TPCC") held a hearing on China's compliance with its WTO commitments on November 8. The hearing was part of the TPCC's preparation of its annual report to Congress...
Please see full newsletter below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.