In This Issue:
- The Sanctions Divide: The White House Pushes to Ease Trade Restrictions on Iran While Congress Contemplates a New Round of Sanctions Legislation
- Energy Industry Helps U.S. Set Exports Record
- China Challenges Numerous U.S. Dumping Determinations
- A Successful Conclusion to the WTO Bali Ministerial
- News Of Note:
..Steel Trade Cases Go Forward With Affirmative ITC Votes
..Public Hearing Scheduled For The ITC's 332 Investigations On African Growth & Opportunities Act
- Excerpt from A Successful Conclusion to the WTO Bali Ministerial:
The WTO's Ninth Ministerial Conference was held in Bali, Indonesia on December 3-7, 2013. Acceptance of the "Bali Package" was by no means an assured outcome as Geneva-based negotiators were unable to finalize negotiations before the Bali conference. Yet, WTO Members pursued tough political decisions overnight on Friday December 6th and produced the first multilateral trade agreement under the WTO in two decades.
Please see full newsletter below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.