In this presentation:
- Current climate
- Why does the Government suspend or debar a contractor?
- What does it mean to be suspended or debarred?
- What process does the Government follow to suspend or debar a contractor?
- Tips for avoiding and navigating the suspension and debarment process
- Excerpt from Current climate:
- Mandatory self-reporting
- Increased audits and investigations
- Highly competitive environment
- Protests, protests, and more protests
- New “presumed loss” rule
- Suspension and debarment activity is up significantly in recent years
Please see full presentation below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.