Citizenship Applications – Get the Address Right


The devil is always in the details, and if you don’t address your application for naturalization (the Form N-400 application for citizenship) to the right destination, you are likely to have a longer wait in line or get lost in the paperwork.

Changes in address for offices of the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (the “USCIS”) are just one of many details that immigration lawyers keep up with on a daily basis, so it can pay to seek their counsel if you want to expedite action on your applications.

Please see full article below for more information.

LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.

DISCLAIMER: Because of the generality of this update, the information provided herein may not be applicable in all situations and should not be acted upon without specific legal advice based on particular situations.

© Ronald Shapiro | Attorney Advertising

Written by:


Ronald Shapiro on:

Popular Topics
Reporters on Deadline

"My best business intelligence, in one easy email…"

Your first step to building a free, personalized, morning email brief covering pertinent authors and topics on JD Supra:

Sign up to create your digest using LinkedIn*

*By using the service, you signify your acceptance of JD Supra's Privacy Policy.

Already signed up? Log in here

*With LinkedIn, you don't need to create a separate login to manage your free JD Supra account, and we can make suggestions based on your needs and interests. We will not post anything on LinkedIn in your name. Or, sign up using your email address.