Katten Muchin Rosenman LLP is a full-service law firm with 600 attorneys in offices across the United States and in Shanghai and an affiliate in London. We strive to be a firm of first choice for clients seeking sophisticated, high-value legal services nationally and globally. While Katten offers an extensive range of legal services across numerous industries, our core areas of practice are corporate, financial services, litigation, real estate, commercial finance, intellectual property and trusts and estates. Among our clients are a wide range of public and private companies, including a third of the Fortune 100, as well as a number of government and nonprofit organizations and individuals.
The firm has a uniquely flexible and entrepreneurial culture that fosters partnerships with our clients. Knowing the law is not enough. We understand our clients’ business objectives and address their legal needs in a manner that is consistent with the “big picture.” We have earned a reputation for being trusted business advisors, and we demonstrate our value every day in the successful results we achieve.
Katten further understands the advantage of diversity within the firm, and is consistently honored for its diversity program. We value the talents and perspectives of our diverse teams of attorneys, which enhance our ability to successfully serve our clients.
Katten and its attorneys serve the community with the same unwavering dedication, commitment to hard work and legal excellence that they bring to all matters handled by the firm. Through our pro bono program, attorneys and other legal professionals give their time, resources and talent to serve individuals and organizations in need, to engage in important national litigation, and to partner with local legal service providers to ensure access to the justice system. We understand that by enriching the lives of those around us, we grow as a firm and as individuals. Beyond pro bono legal representation, Katten is invested in making a positive impact on our communities through sponsorship of local community service programs and the charitable activities of our attorneys and staff.
Honors and Awards
Katten is proud to be recognized for the high-quality legal services we provide to our clients.
* Seventy-five attorneys listed in 2012 edition of Best Lawyers in America; five attorneys named Best Lawyers’ 2012 Lawyers of the Year
* Seventeen practices and 44 attorneys ranked among the nation’s best in the 2011 edition of Chambers USA: America’s Leading Lawyers for Business
* Thirty Katten practices named in US News & World Report's Best Law Firms
* Ranked among the nation’s best in the 2011 edition of Legal 500 United States for Alternative/Hedge Fund Formation and Management; Domestic Tax for the Central Region; Mergers, Acquisitions and Buyouts for the Middle Market; Real Estate; and Structured Finance
* Recognized by The American Lawyer as one of the top five firms for summer associates
* One of only four law firms named to Working Mother’s 100 Best Companies from 2007 to 2011
* Named one of the 2011 Best Law Firms for Women by the National Association of Female Executives (NAFE) & Flex-Time Lawyers
* One of MultiCultural Law magazine’s Top 100 Law Firms for Diversity for the past seven years
Areas of Practice
- Administrative Law
- Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR)
- Antitrust & Trade Regulation
- Appellate Practice
- Art, Entertainment, & Sports Law
- Business Organizations
- Business Torts
- Class Action
- Commercial Law & Contracts
- Environmental Law
- Finance & Banking
- Intellectual Property
- International Law & Trade
- Labor & Employment Law
- Maritime Law
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Products Liability
- Real Estate
- Science, Computers, & Tech
- Securities Law
- Toxic Torts
- Wills, Trusts, & Estate Planning
Number of Attorneys
This profile may constitute attorney advertising. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome. Any correspondence with this profile holder does not constitute a client/attorney relationship. Neither the content on this profile nor transmissions between you and the profile holder through this profile are intended to provide legal or other advice or to create an attorney-client relationship.