A full-service law firm with nearly 200 attorneys in nine offices throughout California and Washington, D.C., Best Best & Krieger LLP delivers effective, timely and service-oriented solutions to complex legal issues facing public agencies, businesses and individuals. The firm has offices in Los Angeles, Sacramento, San Diego, Irvine, Riverside, Ontario, Indian Wells, and Walnut Creek, California and Washington, D.C.
BB&K is comprised of highly regarded lawyers focusing on virtually all practices of law. The firm serves as city attorney to more than 30 cities across California and as general and special counsel to special districts that focus on water, transportation, regional planning and resource conservation. BB&K’s lawyers have been helping businesses, from local to international, achieve their goals for more than 100 years. While providing broad representation, the firm also has attorneys who focus on complex legal areas such as environmental and natural resources law. Practice areas include Bankruptcy, Business Services, Education Law, Eminent Domain, Environmental Law & Natural Resources, Health Care, Labor & Employment, Litigation, Municipal Law, Public Finance, Special Districts, Sustainable Communities, and Trusts & Estates.
Visit Best Best & Krieger at www.bbklaw.com.
Honors and Awards
BB&K and its attorneys have recently been recognized by media and peers in the legal industry:
• Four BB&K attorneys named 2013 Southern California Super Lawyers
• Fourteen BB&K attorneys named The Best Lawyers in America for 2013
• The National Law Journal ranks BB&K fourth in nation for highest number of women equity partners
• Six BB&K attorneys named 2012 Northern California Super Lawyers and Rising Stars
• The American Lawyer ranks BB&K fifteenth in nation for attorney diversity
• BB&K attorney named 2012 Super Lawyers Southern California Rising Star
• Two BB&K partners named 2012 San Diego Super Lawyers