Fenwick & West is a national law firm that provides comprehensive legal services to technology and life sciences clients of national and international prominence. We have approximately 300 attorneys, with offices in Silicon Valley, San Francisco, Seattle and Boise.
Fenwick & West is committed to providing innovative, cost-effective and practical legal services that focus on global technology industries and issues. We differentiate ourselves by having a deeper understanding of our clients' technologies, industry environments and business needs than is typically expected of lawyers.
Honors and Awards
* Ranked by IP Law & Business in 2008 as one of the top U.S. law firms that innovators rely on to protect their IP, as well as one of only 20 "Go To Law Firms on the Cutting Edge" for patent litigation
* Ranked by International Tax Review as one of only 5 U.S. law firms named in both tax transactional and tax planning categories in global poll for world's leading tax practice, and awarded First Tier status
* Ranked by Minority Law Journal as one of the top five most diverse law firms in the United States and by MultiCultural Magazine as one of the top 100 law firms for women and diversity
* Ranked by Dow Jones as the fourth most active U.S. law firm in helping IT clients raise venture capital
* Ranked by Managing Intellectual Property as one of the top five West Coast firms in both IP litigation and IP protection
Areas of Practice
- Antitrust & Trade Regulation
- Art, Entertainment, & Sports Law
- Business Organizations
- Commercial Law & Contracts
- Communications & Media Law
- Energy & Utilities
- Intellectual Property
- International Law & Trade
- Labor & Employment Law
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Science, Computers, & Tech
- Securities Law
Number of Attorneys
This profile may constitute attorney advertising. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome. Any correspondence with this profile holder does not constitute a client/attorney relationship. Neither the content on this profile nor transmissions between you and the profile holder through this profile are intended to provide legal or other advice or to create an attorney-client relationship.