Michelle A. Estlund, P.A. is a law firm dedicated exclusively to the practice of criminal defense. Our clients are people accused of violating federal and state laws, people facing extradition due to international criminal charges, and people being investigated for possible criminal violations.
At the Law Office of Michelle A. Estlund, P.A., we take pride in a compelling record of success in motion practice, trials, and case negotiation results built over years of criminal defense practice. We know that our clients may be intimidated, confused, and uncertain of what the future may hold due to their arrests. Michelle Estlund has represented thousands of clients and handled almost every type of criminal charge. With this experience, she is able to reduce clients’ stress by confidently guiding them through the legal process.
Every client who retains the firm receives prompt, thorough attention and can be certain that his or her questions and concerns will be addressed and welcomed. Clients can rest assured of receiving competent, strong, and effective criminal defense representation. We are only satisfied when we have achieved the best possible results for our clients.
Professional Associations & Memberships
-National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Florida Association of Women Lawyers
- Dade County Bar Association
- Admitted to Florida Bar in 1995, Federal Bar in 1996.
- Former Assistant Public Defender for the Eleventh Judicial Circuit of Florida (in Juvenile, Domestic Violence, Felony, and Early Representation Divisions)
- Adjunct instructor for Florida International University – Legal Research / Outreach program 1998-2002