Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati is the premier legal advisor to technology, life sciences, and growth enterprises worldwide, as well as the investment banks and venture capital firms that finance them. Over the past five decades, Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati has established its reputation by having an unmatched knowledge of its clients' industries and deep and long-standing contacts throughout the technology sector.
The firm's legal expertise serves clients at all stages of growth, from venture-backed start-up companies to multibillion-dollar global enterprises. The firm's clients include some of the most recognized names in the technology, retail, life sciences, venture capital, and finance sectors.
Our broad range of services and legal disciplines are focused on serving the principal challenges faced by management and the boards of directors of business enterprises. The firm is nationally recognized as a leader in corporate governance, public and private offerings of equity and debt securities, mergers and acquisitions, securities class action litigation, intellectual property litigation, joint ventures and strategic alliances, and technology licensing and other intellectual property transactions.
The firm has offices in Austin, Bejing, Brussels, Georgetown, DE, Hong Kong, New York, Los Angeles, Palo Alto, San Diego, San Francisco, Seattle, Shanghai, and Washington, D.C.
Our Track Record
· Advise more than 300 public enterprises and 3,000 private companies
· Consistently named one of "America's Best Corporate Law Firms" by Corporate Board Member
· Represent more companies that receive venture financing than any other U.S. law firm and consistently rank No. 1 by Dow Jones VentureSource for the number of venture capital deals handled each year
· Completed more than 100 public equity and debt offerings over the past five years, helping clients raise more than approximately $50 billion
· Have advised more U.S. companies in their initial public offerings than any other law firm since 1998
· Provided representation in more than 500 M&A transactions valued at over $150 billion in the last five years
· Annually rank among the top 10 M&A advisors in the U.S. and represent more technology enterprises in mergers and acquisitions than any other U.S. law firm
· Consistently acknowledged as one of the nation's leading securities litigation firms
· Litigated more than 200 patent infringement lawsuits throughout the U.S. over the past five years and rank among the country's top law firms by number of patent infringement cases defended
· Ranked No. 1 for three years running in The American Lawyer's annual Diversity Scorecard, which measures the percentages of minority attorneys and partners in the country's largest and highest-grossing law firms
· Provide more than 35,000 hours of pro bono legal work annually