On July 30, the European Securities and Markets Authority (ESMA) provided its advice and opinion to the European Commission, Council and Parliament with respect to the extension of the EU’s Alternative Investment Fund...more
In This Presentation:
- AIFMD Remuneration Rules: Not going away
- Are there any ways I could avoid this altogether?
- If not, could I partially avoid it or minimise its effect?
- When do I need to worry about...more
Increasing regulation of remuneration is being introduced across the European Union, including the possibility of limits on the amounts of bonuses that may be paid by certain firms....more
In This issue:
- A general round-up of key provisions in the AIFMD level 2 implementing regulations
- Scope of the AIFMD
- Timetable and transitional relief
- Cross-border marketing
- Delegation and...more