In this issue:
- DOL Issues Final Service Provider Disclosures Regulation
- Boards of Directors Emerge Victorious in Recent Executive Pay Lawsuits
- IRS Issues Guidance on Reporting Employer-Sponsored Health Care Coverage
- DOL Expects to Focus on Health Care and Fiduciary Issues in Coming Months
- HHS Issues Final Regulations Addressing Electronic Funds Transfers by Health Plans
- Dodd-Frank Executive Compensation Rules Delayed
- Model Amendment for Underfunded Pension Plan Rules Issued
- DOL Issues New Rules Regarding MEWAs
- IRS 2012 Dollar Limits for Retirement Plans
Please see full newsletter below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.