Topics we will cover:
• Issues with Control Groups
• Issues with Prohibited Transactions
• Fee Disclosure
- Excerpt from Who is in the Control Group?
• Aggregation Rules (Section 414 of I RC) treat related entities as one employer for qualified plan purposes.
• Remember to look for Management company relationships, possible aggregation.
• Possible attribution between family members.
• Unintended failures of minimum coverage and non-discrimination requirements.
Please see full presentation below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.
Topics: Compliance, Disclosure Requirements, Discrimination, DOL, ERISA, Fee Disclosure, Fees, Fiduciary Duty, IRS, Penalties, Qualified Benefit Plans, Reporting Requirements
Published In: Business Organization Updates, General Business Updates, Finance & Banking Updates, Labor & Employment Updates, Securities Updates
DISCLAIMER: Because of the generality of this update, the information provided herein may not be applicable in all situations and should not be acted upon without specific legal advice based on particular situations.
© Shumaker, Loop & Kendrick, LLP | Attorney Advertising