In This Issue:
- Drafting Lessons From The "Deliver-Or-Pay Wars" Of The Southern Cone
- Flaring Litigation in North Dakota is Capped
- Shell Oil Co. v. United States -- A Divided Federal Circuit Identifies An Exception To The Rule That "No Good Deed Goes Unpunished"
- EPA Issues Proposed Greenhouse Gas Emissions Standards for Existing Power Plants
- The Anti-Energy Tax Incentives Caucus of the GOP
- DOE Proposes "Environment First" Prioritization for LNG Export Review
- Ghana – A Further Push for Transparency in the Petroleum Sector
- Excerpt from Drafting Lessons From The "Deliver-Or-Pay Wars" Of The Southern Cone:
The Rise of Domestic Gas Obligations -
The increase of domestic gas ("domgas") obligations imposed by Host States in pipeline gas or LNG export projects has become a trend in the international gas industry.
Please see full newsletter below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.