In this issue:
- European Data Protection Law: New European Cloud Computing Guidelines
- Court Rejects Privacy Claims Arising from LinkedIn’s Alleged Sharing of Unique Identifiers and Browsing History with Advertisers and Other Third Parties
- New Decision Interpreting Video Privacy Protection Act
- FTC Settles with Facebook and Will Review Its Practice of Allowing Companies to Settle Charges of Wrongdoing While Denying the Violations Occurred
- FTC Proposes Additional Revisions to Children's Online Privacy Protection Rule
- Voluntary Privacy Framework for Asia-Pacific Economic Region Takes Next Steps with U.S. Participation
An excerpt from "Court Rejects Privacy Claims Arising from LinkedIn’s Alleged Sharing of Unique Identifiers and Browsing History with Advertisers and Other Third Parties"
Please see full newsletter below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.