In this issue:
- FTC Releases Final Amendments to Children's Online Privacy Protection Rule
- Mobile Apps Face Heightened Privacy Enforcement - Policies and Practices Scrutinized
- Global and European Data Protection Law: What Will the Hot Issues Be in 2013?
- FCC Declares Opt-Out Confirmation Text Messages Allowable under the TCPA, Makes No Sweeping Changes to Its Interpretation of the Statute
- Agency Issues Guidance on De-Identification of Health Information: Process Guidance May Have Far-Reaching Influence
An excerpt from "Mobile Apps Face Heightened Privacy Enforcement - Policies and Practices Scrutinized" -
Please see full newsletter below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.