In this issue:
- FTC Releases Final Amendments to Children's Online Privacy Protection Rule
- Mobile Apps Face Heightened Privacy Enforcement - Policies and Practices Scrutinized
- Global and European Data Protection Law: What Will the Hot Issues Be in 2013?
- FCC Declares Opt-Out Confirmation Text Messages Allowable under the TCPA, Makes No Sweeping Changes to Its Interpretation of the Statute
- Agency Issues Guidance on De-Identification of Health Information: Process Guidance May Have Far-Reaching Influence
An excerpt from "Mobile Apps Face Heightened Privacy Enforcement - Policies and Practices Scrutinized" -
Please see full newsletter below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.
Published In: Antitrust & Trade Regulation Updates, Communications & Media Updates, Consumer Protection Updates, Privacy Updates, Science, Computers & Technology Updates
DISCLAIMER: Because of the generality of this update, the information provided herein may not be applicable in all situations and should not be acted upon without specific legal advice based on particular situations.
© Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati | Attorney Advertising