In This Issue:
- USPTO Issues New Guidelines for Determining Subject Matter Eligibility of Claims
- Eastern District of Texas Unveils New Patent Case Track
- Opening Briefs Submitted to U.S. Supreme Court in American Broadcasting Companies, Inc. v. Aereo, Inc.
- Details, Details, Details! (to Support a Motion to Transfer) - Federal Circuit Denies Apple’s Petition for Writ of Mandamus
- Patent Reform
- Excerpt from Patent Reform: While the Supreme Court considers clarifying the patentability of certain inventions and the standard for fee-shifting in patent cases, Congress is debating proposals intended to curb abusive patent litigation. Additionally, President Obama, through executive action and rulemaking at the USPTO, has enacted several reforms to a similar end. Many states have also explored their options to combat what they feel are abusive patent litigation practices.
Please see full newsletter below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.