In This Issue:
- Survey Results
- Offerings Completed
- Size of Offerings 2013, Red Herring Midpoint
- Size of Offerings 2013, Final IPO Price
- Aggregate Amount Raised 2013, Red Herring Midpoint
- Aggregate Amount Raised 2013, Final IPO Price
- Price Changes Between the Red Herring and Initial Offering Price
- Confidential Filing
- Price Changes Around the Expiration of the Lock-Up
- List of Technology Offerings
- List of Life Sciences Offerings
- Excerpt from Survey Results:
A receptive market for technology and life sciences IPOs resulted in an active second half of 2013, following a strong first half of the year and in particular a strong second quarter. Approximately the same number of technology (22) and life sciences (23) offerings were completed in the second half of 2013. For technology IPOs there were larger percentages of deals raising less than $75 million, and more than $150 million, in the second half of the year compared to the first half. A larger percentage of life sciences offerings raised more than $75 million in the second half of 2013 than in the first half. Pricing trends were consistent from the first half to the second half of the year, with the median technology and life sciences deals pricing at the midpoint of the range of their red herring prospectuses and the average technology deal pricing above the range and the average life sciences deal pricing slightly below.
Please see full Survey below for more Information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.