In This Survey:
- Survey Results
- Offerings Completed
- Size of Offering 2013, First Half
- Size of Offering 2011-2012
- Aggregate Amount Raised 2013, First Half
- Aggregate Amount Raised 2011-2012
- Price Changes Between the Red Herring and Initial Offering
- Price Changes Around the Expiration of the Lock Up
- List of Offerings: First Half 2013
- Excerpt from Survey Results:
The first half of 2013 culminated with Q2 representing the strongest quarter for technology and life sciences IPOs in more than 10 quarters. The life sciences sector was especially active, with 18 offerings in the first half of the year. Life sciences IPOs were at the top end of the scale in terms of size of the offering. Zoetis, a wholly owned subsidiary of Pfizer, raised more than $2.2 billion and Quintiles Transnational raised more than $900 million. Life sciences IPOs were also at the lower end in terms of size, with three offerings each raising less than $50 million. The largest technology offering, Tableau Software, raised $250 million.
Please see full Survey below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.