In This Issue:
- Message from the Chair
- A Second Obama Administration’s Impact on Labor and Employment Issues
- Will There be Comprehensive Immigration Legislation After the 2012 Presidential Election?
- Hurricane Sandy Offers Wake Up Call for Updating Wage and Hour Policies
- Legislation Provides for Greater USERRA Enforcement
- Think Nonunionized Employers Need Not Worry About the NLRB?
- Social Media and the Workplace: 2012 and Beyond
- Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act: What Employers Need to Know
- EEOC: A Year in Review
- “Good Jobs For Everyone” Initiative Equals Increased Scrutiny of Employers
- Important OSHA Activity in 2012, and What to Look for in 2013
- Hot Topics Under the FMLA: Guidance and Solutions for Employers when Dealing with Military Families and Same-Sex Marriage
- An Overview of Employment-Related Decisions and Pending Cases From the U.S. Supreme Court’s 2012 Terms
- From the Archives
- Excerpt from Message from the Chair:
We are pleased to provide you with our 2012/2013 Observer, which looks back at the developments in labor and employment law over the past year and forward to what employers can expect in 2013. The Observer has articles on a variety of topics, including...
Please see full issue below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.