In This Issue:
- I. August 30, 2012 - Mississippi Certificate of Need Meeting
- II. Certificate of Need Program Report – Filings/Reports Since July 2012 CON Meeting
- Excerpt from II. Certificate of Need Program Report – Filings/Reports Since July 2012 CON Meeting:
A. Letters of Intent to Change Ownership
1. Allegiance Specialty Hospital of Greenville, LLC – Change of Ownership - Received July 31, 2012
2. Nine Palms 2 LLP d/b/a Tender Loving Care, an Amedisys Company – Conversion of Subsidiaries to Limited Liability Companies - Received July 26, 2012
3. Patients Choice Medical Center of Claiborne – Change of Ownership to Claiborne County Board of Supervisors d/b/a Claiborne County Hospital – Received August 7, 2012
4. Clinton Healthcare – Change of Ownership from Clinton Healthcare to Clinton Holdings, LLC – Received August 28, 2012
Please see full Report below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.