In This Summer 2012 Issue:
- Governor Vetoes Revaluation Postponements
- Greenwich Appoints New Assessor
- In Valuation, Sometimes The Devil is in the Details
- National Developments Matched to Local Market
- United States Supreme Court Weighs in on Assessment Refund Issue
Excerpt from Greenwhich Appoints New Assessor -
Among Connecticut’s 169 cities and towns, the “gold coast” community of Greenwich, contiguous to New York, is perhaps the wealthiest community in Connecticut, if not in the country, and enjoys the lowest effective tax rate – well under 1 percent. By comparison, the effective tax rate for commercial real estate in the city of Hartford exceeds 5 percent!
Please see full newsletter below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.