In This Presentation:
- OSHA Targets Automotive Industry
- OSHA’s SHARP Program
- SHARP Certification Requirements
- OSHA Says Union Reps Can Represent Non-Unionized Employees During Inspections
- Possible Defenses…
- OSHA Focuses on Temps
- What is OSHA Looking For?
- Captain’s Log
- New Whistleblower System
- Proposed Rule: Public Disclosure of Injuries
- Proposed Rule: Enterprise Reporting and Relief
Please see full Presentation below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.