In this issue:
- The GRAT: A limited time offer?
- International relations: Estate planning for noncitizens
- Avoid probate to keep your estate private
- Estate Planning Red Flag – You Don’t Have The Right Succession Plan For Your Family Business
- Excerpt from: The GRAT: A limited time offer?
The grantor retained annuity trust (GRAT) has long been a popular tool for transferring wealth while minimizing or even eliminating gift and estate taxes. GRATs are particularly effective when interest rates are low, as they are now.
Please see full newsletter below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.