In this issue:
- The Early Bird Gets the Trademark: Don’t Delay Filing Intent-to-Use Applications
- Color Wars: Narrowing Color Claims in Trademark Rights
- It’s Good to Be Famous: TTAB Expands Protection for Famous Marks
- Around the Horn: Privacy and Data Security
- Through the Lens: Q&A With Renata Mutis Black
- Over the Borderline: Protecting Foreign Marks in the United States
- Spotlight on Doron S. Goldstein
- Excerpt from The Early Bird Gets the Trademark: Don’t Delay Filing Intent-to-Use Applications:
A recent US Patent and Trademark Office Trademark Trial and Appeal Board (TTAB) decision serves as an important reminder that it is rarely too early for a new business to protect a trademark it plans on adopting.
Please see full newsletter below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.