In this issue:
- Questions Left Unanswered by Louboutin Case
- Supreme Court Rules on Covenant Not to Sue
- An Eye for Fashion: New York Magazine Presents New York’s
- Women Leaders in the Law
- Anonymous Comments Allowed as Evidence of Confusion
- Media Spotlight: Becoming a Fashion Designer
- Excerpt from: Questions Left Unanswered by Louboutin Case:
The most highly anticipated case in the fashion world in 2012 was Christian Louboutin v. Yves Saint Laurent, in which footwear designer Christian Louboutin sued design house Yves Saint Laurent over footwear incorporating a red sole, claiming that it infringed Louboutin’s trademark registration covering a lacquered red sole on footwear.
Please see full newsletter below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.