In this issue:
- New Rules on Use of Child Models
- Impact of TTAB Rulings on Court Decisions
- Sports Teams’ Logos and Marks May Be Different
- It’s Ten O’Clock—Do You Know Where Your Company’s Data Is?
- How Fashion Brands Can Stay on Trend with the Internet’s New Top-Level Domain Names
- Excerpt from: New Rules on Use of Child Models:
Historically, the laws in the State of New York regulating the employment and education of “child performers” did not include child models. However, the New York State Senate and Assembly has recently voted to pass legislation to ensure that child models will now be afforded the same protections as “child actors, dancers and musicians” working in New York. Such legislation, once signed into law, is expected to have a significant impact on the fashion industry.
Please see full newsletter below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.