In This Issue:
- Can You Keep a Secret? There’s an App for That
- Do Snapchat or Confide Produce “Documents” in the Eyes of the Law? What about Evidence?
- Implications on Securities Fraud and Employment Issues
- Take These Apps into Consideration When it Comes to Your Legal Strategy
- Excerpt from Can You Keep a Secret? There’s an App for That:
Apps like Snapchat bring this question into sharp focus. Snapchat allows users to send photos and videos to friends through their phone. These images or videos supposedly self destruct (both on the recipient’s phone and on Snapchat’s servers) less than 10 seconds after viewing. In May 2014, Snapchat users were sending 700 million photos and videos per day. Last fall, Snapchat rebuffed a $3 billion acquisition offer from Facebook.
Please see full Publication below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.