In This Issue:
- Proposed Sale Of Smithfield To Chinese Company Has Some Critics Squealing, While Others Say It Will Bring Home The Bacon
- Currency Exchange Rate Oversight Reform Act of 2013: Introduced In The Senate
- ITC Sides With Samsung To Ban Certain Apple Products
* News Of Note:
- Indictments Issued For Duty Evaders
- Columbia FTA Provides Benefits To U.S. Manufacturers
- White House Announces High-Tech Patent Reform Initiatives
- Manufacturers Speak Up At Hearing On TTIP Agreement
- Excerpt from Manufacturers Speak Up At Hearing On TTIP Agreement:
The Obama Administration held a two-day public hearing on the proposed Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership Agreement ("TTIP") between the U.S. and the EU on May 29 and 30, 2013. Over sixty witnesses addressed a number of different trade topics, including agriculture, health, and technology.
Please see full newsletter below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.