In This Issue:
- President Announces Trade Policy Agenda
- Commerce Takes A More Aggressive Stance On Fraud
- Companies Seek Approval To Expand Manufacturing In U.S. Foreign Trade Zones
- U.S. Customs Officials Sour On Honey Fraud Organization
- News Of Note:
- 29 States Hit Record Export Levels In 2012
- Hatch Bill To Create USTR Position Focused On Protecting IP
- EU Imposes Dumping Duties On U.S. Bioethanol
- Buy America Bill Introduced Requirement For Solar Panels
- U.S. Calls For Arbitration In WTO Grain-Oriented Flat Rolled Electrical Steel Dispute With China
- Commerce Changes Targeted Dumping Analysis
- Excerpt from EU Imposes Dumping Duties On U.S. Bioethanol:
On February 22, 2013, the European Union announced imposition of a 9.5 percent dumping duty on imports of bioethanol from the United States. In reaction, the U.S. government expressed serious concerns regarding the methodologies and irregularities of the investigation.
Please see full full newsletter below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.